Pages

Thursday, November 14, 2019

Quincy Enunwa blasts Jets after fine for missing treatment - New York Post

Quincy Enunwa is not with fine with it.

The injured Jets receiver took to Twitter on Thursday to share his displeasure over a team-issued fine.

According to Enunwa, who has been sidelined with a neck injury since early September, the veteran wideout missed two days of treatment on Nov. 8 and 11 and paid for it with $27,900 fine.

“I missed those two days, because I took my VETERAN wife out for Veterans Day lunch and because I had to handle an emergency in my house,” he tweeted. “I let the team know this after the fact, and yes, I should have told them beforehand, but I feel like this was excessive.

“I’m on IR trying to get back to play so I never thought that they’d be worried about me missing, but obviously I was wrong.”

Enunwa, 27 and one of the longest-tenured Jets on the roster at five years, went on to describe the rough go of his latest IR stint.

“The biggest reason it hurts is that I’m on IR for the second time in my career and the doctor told me I have a 50/50 chance of coming back to play,” he wrote. “I shouldn’t even HAVE to be in that building being reminded everyday of what I can’t do.

“This sh-t feels like punishment already and then they FINE me the max. And then want me to continue to do my rehab there and IF I get healthy they want me to then play for them after.

“I’m not writing this for sympathy and never wanted to even say anything, but when multiple teammates are coming to me saying it’s f–ked up I don’t care to sit on it anymore.”

Enunwa isn’t the first Jets player to complain about a fine on Twitter — Jamal Adams protested his $21,000 punishment from the league for unnecessary roughness in September.

Possibly more troubling, however, is that Enunwa is another Jets player unhappy with team regarding handling over an injury. Guard Kelechi Osemele was released after getting surgery on his shoulder amid a dispute with the front office.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



"fine" - Google News
November 15, 2019 at 09:55AM
https://ift.tt/33QmQjj

Quincy Enunwa blasts Jets after fine for missing treatment - New York Post
"fine" - Google News
https://ift.tt/2NyjnPq
Shoes Man Tutorial
Pos News Update
Meme Update
Korean Entertainment News
Japan News Update

No comments:

Post a Comment